…with a Bottle-Free® Water Cooler from CulliganRent a Culligan Bottle-Free Cooler for just $9.95 per month for the first 3 months.
Delivering bottled water is a 5,000 year old technology that requires someone to transport good water to places that don’t have any. With small reverse osmosis drinking water systems we have been helping our residential customers produced bottled water quality water right at their sinks for decades. However in most businesses, sinks aren’t always readily available and many people like to have both hot and cold water available instantly. So at Culligan of Greensburg and Indiana, PA we set out to find a better solution to bottled water in offices.
What we found were Bottle-Free® Coolers. These coolers produce bottled water quality (or better) right in your office.
Let’s take a quick look at the hassles you’ll no longer have to deal with when you get rid of your bottled water in your home or office.
The top 8 headaches you can get rid of when you say goodbye to bottled water
- No More Clutter – stop storing bottles all over your office or home
- No Bottle Deposits – Every time you get a new bottle of water you have to pay a deposit so forget about that forever
- No running out of water – Don’t you hate when you’re left without water? Our coolers produce the equivalent of 16 5 gallon jugs of water every day!
- No Cleaning or Disinfection – Our Bottle-Free® coolers are completely enclosed and have a built-in UV light to kill bacteria. You never have to disinfect since disinfection is automatic every time you get a drink.
- No confusing invoices – With a Bottle-Free® cooler from Culligan of Greensburg and Indiana, PA, you get 1 invoice per month. A simple flat rate to pay every month.
- No fuel surcharges – With gas prices going up and down, you never know when you’ll be levied with another fuel surcharge for the delivery of your water.
- No more heavy lifting – A 5 gallon jug of water weighs about 40 pounds. Not only is it a worker’s comp liability, it’s just not fun to lug those things around.
- No more wasting oil – Not only does it take gas to deliver the bottles to you, it takes a lot of oil to produce those bottles. Every year 47 million gallons of oil are used to make those plastic bottles and 24 billion of those bottles find their ways to landfills.